Monday, July 25, 2011

Re-creating Ethos minecraft buildings - Day 1

I really enjoy watching the Ethoslab videos on youtube and I am curious. How hard would it be to make everything he has made... and do it without any mods, edits, or building skill for that matter! :)

So I decided to give it a try. I went to my generic single player world, and got to work. The first thing I did was scout out a location. I picked a relative flat spot, then went to work setting up a base camp. I decided to build Ethos' main storage building first. Looking at it, it was going to take a LOT of wood, so I took all my sapling and made a forest to help keep my stock up.

After some work to get the foundation down and getting the first flew levels done, as I was snapping the picture I noticed that I didn't do the creeper face correctly, but I eventually got it right. :)


No comments: