Friday, July 29, 2011

Re-creating Ethos minecraft buildings - Day 4


Today I had some fun! I basically just went out and cut down trees and while I was out there doing that, I dyed and sheared sheep. It is wierd making pink and magenta sheep! I also went ahead and dug out the basic outline of the 30x30 room for the mob farm.

BUT the fun part was I watched the Ethoslab video where Ethos moved the Coal ore to the storage building. Well, I was cleaning up getting rid of grass outside the center room and I found a coal vein! So I made my piston and went to work and moved it to the proper spot. It was fun, I was surprised.

I am having some issues with spawns while sleeping, so I have been adding extra torches and glowstone blocks to try and solve it. I have not found the dark spot yet. So I dug down where Ethos would have redstone circuits and made a well lit bedroom. I am tired of getting woke up by a zombie or a skeleton. Actually I am just happy it hasn't been a creeper! I have only been creeper bombed one time and it wasn' that bad. Let's hope it stays that way.

No comments: