Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Re-creating Ethos minecraft buildings - Day 2

Wow... Ethos, you love using chests and dispensers! I can't believe how much wood I have had to chop down and replant to make all those chests. The dispensers for the storage is going to take me a long time. I have no where near the proper amount of spider silk to make the bows that I need for the dispensers. But that is ok.

Getting the floor going was difficult, but once I got the pattern down I was able to just keep building and building. Besides needing more and more wood, I had to make a few sandstone runs, but that wasn't too bad.

I really was surprised that I enjoyed making all the different colors of wool. I had never done any of them. I spent a little too much time running around chasing sheep, dyeing them, then shearing them. But I was also chopping more wood for wooden planks.. of course!

The center room is almost complete. It will be a while before it becomes my "control room" like Ethos' is. But I got my furnaces cranking making glass.

It's on too the roof now!

No comments: