Tuesday, August 16, 2011

I see sheep in my sleep...

I see sheep in my sleep, say that fast 10 times.  wow. Now that I have the basic Ethos storage building done I have just been messing around and doing different things... Like filling all my dispensers! lol.  So I have been chasing cows, pigs, and sheep to try and get my armor dispensers full, my cooked and raw dispensers full and at least a good stack of every color of wool.

The mob spawner has done the trick of filling up my dispensers for gunpowder, arrows, bones and feathers, but I want all my dispensers full like that.  It's an OCD thing!  So all day I run around chasing the animals, and then run back at night, put it all away, sleep and do it again.

This proves why Minecraft is a great game.  I am not doing anything special, but still having a lot of fun with all these little challenges.  I have started spending some serious effort on red wool.  Both of my next projects will require a few stacks, and I need to do some coast searching for clay, because I will be needing a ton of bricks for it.

The cactus farm works so well, my dispenser is full, and I have a chest close to full.  I never pay any special attention to it, other than when I run in and out I use the door by the water drop off and put the cactus in the chest.  It gives me about 15-21 per time.  Plus with all my coal I have got spelunking I have been putting it in the furnace for more dye.  Ahhh, the good life...  Many different dispensers filling up. hehe

Minecraft

No comments: