Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Re-creating Ethos minecraft buildings - Day 7

I spent a ton of time redoing the sizzler.  I found it very challenging to get all the water flows correct and the design correct to separate the spiders and other mobs. I finally have it done, but I am not seeing very much spider action.  I do get some silk, but not very much.  This makes me nervous that I have something going on in the mob spawner, so I am going to have to figure out a way to check the spawner system and make sure spiders are able to get up the water elevator.  The good news is that I am getting plenty of gunpowder, so I am able to use TNT to blow up the sand dunes to get all the glass I need.  TNT is sooo much fun.

After the mob spawner is done I am going to work on the Cactus and Tree farm.  I am excited about building those.  The first additions to the building!







No comments: